East Riding County FA is an introducer appointed representative of Bluefin Insurance Services LTD registered in England & Wales (No: 00931954) at: 1 Tower Place West, Tower Place, London EC3R 5BU. Bluefin Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Football Association has introduced a rule making it mandatory for Adult 11-a-side teams to have Personal Accident insurance in place for the whole season.
Public Liability insurance is also mandatory and all clubs should carry a limit of indemnity of no less than £10,000,000 any one occurrence.
Bluefin Sport is The FA’s appointed broker to deliver the National Game Insurance Scheme (NGIS) and also our appointed broker. We ask you to consider your purchase of insurance cover through the NGIS.
Cover is available to adult and youth teams and protects players, committee members, managers, trainers and assistant referees/officials in the event of an accident arising from football activities.
• Accidental death
• Life cover
• Permanent total disablement
• Loss of sight, limbs, speech, hearing
The cover can be upgraded to include:-
• Dental expenses
• Weekly benefits for time off work
• Broken bone benefits
Download a copy of the Group Personal Accident Brochure in the related documents section at the bottom of the page.
To apply for cover, please click here.
Alternatively, you can apply by post by completing the application form which you will find at the back of the Group Personal Accident brochure. The completed application form should be returned to Bluefin Sport together with a cheque made payable to 'Bluefin Insurance Services.' Please note if you make a postal application, a £5.00 administration fee is payable on top of the premium.
Legal Liabilities (including Public Liability)
The Countycover Plus scheme is available to affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials affiliated to the Association. Cover is arranged by the association as a group policy, so premiums are more affordable. This allows you to purchase the cover at a much cheaper premium, whilst you also benefit from the wider cover of a policy that has been designed specifically with grassroots football in mind.
Four elements of cover in one unique package
• Public liability - £10,000,000
• Employers liability - £10,000,000
• Officers and committee liability - £5,000,000
• Professional indemnity - £10,000,000
For further information, download a copy of the CountyCover Plus brochure in the related documents section at the bottom of the page.
Countycover Plus automatically includes ‘Player to Player’ for legal defence costs and awards up to £10,000,000.
• Please note that County cover Plus is only available to clubs and teams participating at steps 5 and below. If your club or one of its teams plays at Step 4 and above, please contact Bluefin Sport as they can provide a separate quotation.
• Cover is not provided for the operation of a licensed premises. This element of cover is usually provided under a commercial combined insurance policy or alternatively, Bluefin Sport can provide a separate quotation.