The aim of the Floodlight Football League is to create an accessible football league with low admin and mid week fixtures for people who do not currently play 11-a-side football. Gone is the need to find a pitch and arrange a referee as all league game take place at a central venue with an FA affiliated referee provided. Starting in May 2017 the Hull #FFL follows on from the successful Autum #FFL which saw over 20 teams competing.
The League is open to all, including:
- Existing clubs who may wish to start a ‘casuals’ side for part-time players, new players, ex-players, or even coaches
- Teams who have recently folded but are thinking about starting again
- New teams looking for a way to start playing
- Existing teams who wish to continue playing football during summer
- Work teams
- Groups of friends
- ‘Parents & coaches team’ from junior clubs
- 7pm and 8pm kick off times
- Floodlit 3G pitches
- 50 minute games
- Rolling substitutes
- Affiliated referees
- Blue cards (2 minute sin bin)
- Low admin
- Use of the FA Full Time website for the league table and league admin
- League Facebook group
- Short season
£30 affiliation (entry) fee & £40 per game match fee
League start date:
Monday 8th May 2017
Monday Night League
Kingswood Academy, Wawne Road, Hull HU7 4WR
Malet Lambert School, James Reckitt Avenue Hull HU8 0JD
Andrew Marvell College, Barham Road Hull HU9 4EE
Thursday Night League
St Marys College, Cranbrook Avenue, Hull HU6 7TN
Hull University, Inglemire Lane, Hull HU6 7RX
To sign your team up to the league please complete the form below:
Please click here for Hull #FFL League Rules.
If you have any problems completing the above form or have any questions or queries regarding the Floodlight Football League then please contact Chris Johnson on 01482 221158 or firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Please note weekly match fees are paid in advance of your fixture as payments cannot be accepted on the night of your teams game ie: Payment for Monday night fixtures should be paid by the Friday of the previous week.