Today is World Mental Health Day and our partners at the Football Mental Health Alliance (FMHA) are proud to announce that the Vault is now open!
World Mental Health Day is a day to talk about mental health and tell people that it’s okay to ask for help, no matter what you’re going through.
This year's World Mental Health Day theme is, ‘Mental health is a universal human right’.
1 in 4 of us will experience mental health difficulties each year and with this, it is important that we all take time to be aware of and look after our mental health
Mental health does not discriminate. Whatever your colour, gender, job title, income, religious persuasion or postcode, we all have mental health and it is just like our fingerprint - completely unique to us.
The Vault is for anyone involved in grassroots football at any level - player, coach, spectator, volunteer and match official.
What's in The Vault?
We have collaborated with specialist psychologists, coaches, parents/carers, licenced FIFA Agents and ex-pros to identify key challenges and create innovative solutions for The Vault. In The Vault you will find:
- Regular webinars delivered by recognised experts and ex-pros
- Mental Health Playbook - simple mental health tips delivered by 'grassrooters' on a weekly basis.
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Infographics & Articles around the many topics of mental health
- Journals and Planners designed to support and empower your mental wellbeing journey
- Signposting to specific mental health support in your location via the Hub of Hope.
- The Vault podcast that delves into the intersection of mental health and football.
- Downloads to empower your mental health journey on the go.
- Club Mental Health Plan - a bespoke document that includes measures to ensure the mental wellbeing of all stakeholders involved including players, coaches, volunteers and parents/carers.
- Mental Health Books for Junior Footballers.
- An upcoming conference.
We've been working hard to get all the content together and we hope you find it valuable.
Content in The Vault will be added monthly to ensure it's fresh and always applicable to what's happening in society and football.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE VAULT