GMA Grounds Week
The Grounds Management Associations #GroundsWeek has returned for 2023!
We are joining the week long celebration by showcasing the positive impact groundscare has on grassroots football and natural turf grass pitches.
We are showing our appreciation for grounds staff and volunteers for their contribution to grassroots football!
Grounds Teams create the best possible environment to support the grassroots game and we have looked at how best to support you which has lead to the East Riding FA Pitch Partners campaign.
Pitch Partners is a local natural turf grass pitch improvement campaign to enhance the quality of grass pitches across the county, for a better football playing experience. It is built on the involvement of the groundscare community across the East Riding FA grassroots football networks and our Local Authority partners. We want to put the sector in the spotlight by celebrating the impact of groundscare on football.
Our network of groundkeepers do a great job behind the scenes to make football happen by reducing the number of games cancelled each week.
What is PitchPartners?
- PitchPower is about East Riding FA being your guide and partner to your club access resources that make your roles easier and better.
- It is a simple to use web app to help you inspect and improve your grass pitches and help us achieve our ambition to transform grass pitches right across the County.
- Support and expertise from East Riding FA Facility Manager to help you access the PitchPower App and potential funding.
- Technical guidance from Grounds Management Association Pitch Advisor about carrying out your onsite pitch assessment. Plus, further support and advice about contractors, suppliers and products.
- Technical maintenance and machinery to assess the quality of your pitches and to provide practical recommendations from your Pitch Advisor, in 21 days!
- A range of workshops with East Riding FA Facility Manager and your Pitch Advisor.
- Project guidance from the Football Foundation Delivery Manager.
- Easy online funding application process.
- Join in with the community of experts with the Football Foundation Groundskeeping Community App. A free platform to help you connect you to expert knowledge.
- You can receive your own club video showing before and after improvements.
How to get involved with PitchParters?
For further information on how to get involved pleaae contact Rachel Sullivan (Football Development Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you’re following us on social media for all the latest East Riding FA updates on #PitchPartners. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
A thank you to all of our local groundskeepers, helping to make football happen!
You can find out more about the Grounds Management Association #GroundsWeek by clicking here..