Aged between 16 and 24? Want to make a difference in football across the East Riding? Here’s your opportunity!
Do you love your football?
Do you have a desire and a passion to make a difference?
Are you motivated to get involved in making key decisions in local football?
The East Riding FA Youth Council are looking for members for the 2023/24 season to represent young people within the county and help put into action the East Riding FA strategy. Appointed individuals will require the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to have a positive and meaningful impact on football within East Riding.
The Youth Council will work together to give young people a voice within football and to identify and deliver projects aimed at enhancing football participation across the East Riding.
WHAT DOES BEING INVOLVED IN THE YOUTH COUNCIL LOOK LIKE?
Being a member of our Youth Council can include (but is not limited to):
- Organising and running of football events
- Supporting County FA-led events and programmes
- Help shape opportunities for young people within the county
- Attending Youth Council meetings (monthly/bi-monthly depending on project demands)
- Creation and implementation of social media campaigns
- Impact on East Riding FA’s strategy
- Further opportunities can include supporting FA and UEFA events
Our intention is to organize an introduction event that everyone who shows an interest gets to know more about the Youth Council and meet some of the key people who you will be working alongside. If you want to know more then please fill out the Expression of interest form below:
East Riding FA Youth Council Expression of Interest Form
For further information about the East Riding FA Youth Council please contact either Football Development Manager Rachel Sullivan or Designated Safeguarding Officer Steve Lazenby.