Whole Game System saves time and makes Grassroots Football more efficient
From team managers and club secretaries through to players and parents, the FA Whole Game System is for the whole of grassroots football. Whatever your role in the game, and whatever you do, Whole Game can help you to do it faster and more effectively.
You’ll find club data - such as player contacts, qualifications, discipline records - and so much more, all in one place, which is great news for managers and club secretaries when it comes to club admin and monitoring player availability.
You only have to input a player’s details once, and the system fully integrates with both FA Full-Time and the Matchday app, to make access and management of information simple. With Whole Game, clubs save time and money. It’s completely free of charge to use. You’ll also have access to special offers and other exciting opportunities too.
* all club data in one safe place, including affiliation, discipline, players, club officials, safeguarding and more
* easily accessible information on your club and players, to make club matchday admin quicker and easier
* integrated with FA Full-Time and the Matchday app
* use PayPal to reduce costs and enable cashless matchdays for managers, players or parents of Under 16s footballers
* tailored offers from FA partners, should you opt-in
* it’s completely free of charge
Registering player E-Mails helps keep everyone connected. Whole Game is designed to ensure that leagues, clubs, managers, players and parents can all receive important news and updates as soon as they need them.
From match reports to messages from the manager for players, through to rule changes and important announcements from your County FA and The FA, Whole Game ensures you never miss a thing. Paying fees and managing payments is also easier than ever thanks to Matchday’s built-in PayPal function, and all data is safely managed to GDPR-compliant standards.
Registering players with their E-Mail address will give them and their clubs the best experience. All you need is their name and E-Mail address. For youth players (younger than 16 years of age), the player can be linked to their parent or guardian's FAN account.