Provide Disability Football At Your Club!
THE EAST RIDING FA ARE LOOKING TO SUPPORT EXISTING CLUBS TO HELP DEVELOP THE PROVISION FOR DISABILITY FOOTBALL.
The new campaign called 'All Play' will take place over a 2 year period. Clubs that express an interest will be assisted in creating teams to participate in ERCFA Leagues, as well as offering recreational opportunities for all players aged 5+.
The Programme will offer the following to those that apply:
- Support in planning and implementation of disability football opportunities.
- Mentoring in practical session delivery and other development opportunities.
- Equipment incentives.
- Funding application support.
- League Affiliation & Administration Service.
- Player pathway from Ages 5 to Adult.
- Links to Regional & National competitions and representative opportunities.
For further information contact Disability Football Development Officer Joe Tomlinson on either Joe.Tomlinson@thefa.com or 07984144499.
“Football is a game for all. ‘All Play’ provides a great opportunity to be supported in making the game accessible for everyone at your Club” – Joe Tomlinson
Deadline to express an interest is Friday 31st January.