THE EAST RIDING FA ARE SUPPORTing EXISTING CLUBS TO HELP DEVELOP DISABILITY FOOTBALL provision in our county.
The new campaign called 'All Play' will take place over a 2 year period. Clubs that express an interest will be assisted in creating teams to participate in ERCFA Leagues, as well as offering recreational opportunities for all players aged 5+.
The Programme will offer the following to those that apply:
- Support in planning and implementation of disability football opportunities.
- Mentoring in practical session delivery and other development opportunities.
- Equipment incentives.
- Funding application support.
- League Affiliation & Administration Service.
- Player pathway from Ages 5 to Adult.
- Links to Regional & National competitions and representative opportunities.
For further information contact Inclusion Football Development Officer Rebecca Bolton.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST TO PROVIDE DISABILITY FOOTBALL