Join the ERCFA Youth Council
The East Riding County FA believe having the views of children and young people is a vital part of developing football at a grassroots level which is why we are thrilled to announce we are now recruiting young people aged between 14 and 24 to join our Youth Council.
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to be part of our team to undertake roles within East Riding County FA to help contribute to our continuous ambition of developing football in all areas including; disability football, women & girl’s football, coaching and refereeing along with other priority areas we are striving to develop and improve across grassroots football.
The newly appointed team will help the County FA to achieve their goals and will also have opportunities to attend events such as County Cup Finals, County FA run events and much more in an attempt to raise the profile of the impact children and young people can have on local football.
Why should you apply?
• These voluntary positions are a great way to boost your CV and is extremely rewarding if you want to build on your passion of improving grassroots football.
• It will give you an opportunity to build on your personal skills and enhance your employability.
• It’s a fantastic way to create a positive working relationship with County FA Staff and current volunteers in all aspects of the game.
• You will gain vital experience of working within a team, giving you the opportunity to develop and enhance your communication skills.
• Being part of this team offers no limits, you have the opportunity to collectively shape the ERCFA Youth Council allowing you to become involved in areas of grassroots football you feel you can have a positive impact on.
• You will receive support from ERCFA Staff in your own personal development and with the development of the Youth Council.
• All expenses will be covered by the ERCFA and you will also receive East Riding CFA Youth Council kit.
If you wish to apply to become part of this exciting programme, please complete the attached application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all applications is Sunday 11th November 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Will Dodds/Kirsty Leake on 01482 221158 (Mon-Fri 9:30am-4:30pm) or by email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org