FA Coach Mentor support
Applications are now open for East Riding County FA clubs to apply for FA Coach Mentor support for the 2018/19 season.
The FA Coach Mentor programme is a major investment in the grassroots game and offers on-the-ground support to all grassroots clubs and coaches across the country. The programme is now into its fifth season and has supported 35,000 coaches across the country.
Support is completely free and clubs can be allocated up to 50 hours of club mentor support per season.
Mentoring support at your club could include:
- Developing a whole club philosophy
- Group coaching demonstrations/workshops
- 1:1 coaching, match-day observation and support
- Signposting to relevant courses and events
- Needs analysis for individual coaches
- Modelling of coaching sessions for individual coaches
- Individual feedback
- An individual learning programme
If your club would like to apply for FA Coach Mentor support for the 2018/19 season, please complete the application form by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
The deadline for applications is Friday 20th July,
For more information, contact Chris.Johnson@eastridingfa.com