The aim of the Mentoring programme is;
• To support the development of coaches in grass roots football
• To work with Clubs to identify the needs of coaches
• To mentor and support coaches working in Charter Standard Clubs
• To observe, provide feedback and create action plans for clubs and individuals
• To develop and deliver a programme of support for coaches across the 4 corners
• To support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills and attributes to be an effective coach
• To support and develop reflection skills
• To develop individual, club based events to support the learning of coaches
The mentoring programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principles of the FA Future Game document, as well as linking with The FA Respect programme.
We now seek applications from coaches with the right credentials, knowledge , skills and attributes to provide mentoring opportunities for coaches working within Charter Standard Clubs, BAME coaches, female coaches and coaches with a disability (full role profile can be found below)
If you wish to be considered for one of the Coach Mentor positions please complete the application form (click on the link at the bottom of the page) and return it together with your CV to: email@example.com. Please note that only electronic applications will be accepted. Unfortunately, as we will not be able to respond to everyone individually if you do not hear from us by Friday 30th May, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 2nd May 2014. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Interviews are scheduled to take place within the regions from the beginning of June 2014 onwards.
Following interview, successful candidates accepted as a FA Club Mentor will be required to attend a 2 day training / familiarisation session at a centralised location within their region (for which no fee will be payable). This induction will be taking place between Saturday 5th July and Friday 20th July (Further details will be provided at interview).
No further training dates will be available this year, therefore please only apply if you are able to commit to attend these dates. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.