Squad Girls in East Riding
Are you looking for fun, relevant and engaging recreational football for girls between the ages of 12-14? Squad Girls is specifically designed to give autonomy, choice, and a voice for girls, so they have the freedom to develop and build self-confidence through engaging, fun and flexible football.
Through fun, non-competitive football, Squad aims to help girls cultivate a positive connection to physical activity and football whilst developing them to become confident young leaders and make friends!
Now doesn’t that sound like fun! To find your local Squad providers, follow these steps:
- Search for your local centre using your postcode via the Find Football search engine or the mapping tool below.
- Book your place.
- Have fun playing football!
BECOME A SQUAD GIRLS PROVIDER
Are you interested in becoming a Squad provider and offering recreational, fun football opportunities for girls aged 12-14? Then we would love to hear from you!
There are some great benefits in becoming a Squad provider, including:
- Start-up grant of £900 over 2 years of delivery.
- FA led training.
- Kit and equipment packs.
- Branded marketing assets & session resources.
- National search engine & online booking tool with the Events platform.
So if you are interested in becoming a Squad centre then please get in touch with Rebecca Bolton