Pitch Partners is a local natural turf grass pitch improvement campaign to enhance the quality of grass pitches across the county, for a better football playing experience. It is built on the involvement of the groundscare community across East Riding FA grassroots football networks and Local Authority partners.
Pitch Partners aims ‘to have good quality pitches across the East Riding County FA, resulting in the reduction of games called off whilst providing a quality playing experience for all.’
What is Pitch Partners?
- Pitch Partners will help you gain access to the Football Foundation Pitch Power App.
- PitchPower is a simple-to-use web app to help you inspect and improve your grass pitches and help us achieve our ambition to transform grass pitches right across the County.
- Through Pitch Partners you will receive support and expertise from East Riding FA Football Development Manager to help you access the Pitch Power App and potential funding.
- You will receive technical guidance from a Grounds Management Association (GMA) Pitch Advisor who will support you when carrying out your onsite pitch assessment. You will also receive further support and advice about contractors, suppliers and products.
- Support will be provided through technical maintenance and machinery to assess the quality of your pitches with suitable recommendations from your Pitch Advisor provided within 21 days!
- Groundskeepers will be able to access a range of workshops hosted by the East Riding FA Football Development Manager and GMA Pitch Advisor.
- Project guidance from the Football Foundation Delivery Manager will be available.
- Easy online funding application support will be provided.
- Club video showing before and after improvements for your socials.
- Join in with the community of experts with the Football Foundation Groundskeeping Community App, Hive. A free platform to help you connect you to expert knowledge.
How to get involved with Pitch Partners:
For further information on how to get involved, contact Football Development Manager Rachel Sullivan.
Thank you to all of our local groundskeepers helping to make football happen across East Riding County FA.