East Riding FA Business Strategy 2021-2024
View the strategy here
The strategy aims to build on the work delivered through local football networks and as we all try to overcome the challenges of the last 18 months, enhance lives with joy and fulfilment through football. Underpinning our strategic objectives are our P.R.I.D.E values.
- Progressive – Always looking to improve and innovate
- Respectful – leading by example to inspire positive behaviour
- Inclusive – Uniting all people of any age, ethnicity & background
- Determined – Rising to and overcoming challenges
- Excellent – Striving to make football the best it can be
The Key Strategic Objectives include:
- A game that represents our diverse communities, played in a safe environment promoting positive physical and mental health
- Inclusive and accredited clubs and leagues network to meet the needs of participants
- A variety of inclusive opportunities for male and female players of all ages to access the game
- Access to good pitches and increased Football Foundation investment through Local Football Facility Plans
- Recruiting, training, supporting, developing and retaining the network of volunteers who enable safe & inclusive football to take place
We continue to embed Safeguarding principles and practices across all areas of the game and through our Youth Engagement Strategy aim to deliver a game to suit the needs of all involved.
East Riding FA Chief Executive Adam Lowthorpe said; "The last two seasons have been incredibly challenging for everyone involved in football and our new strategy is aimed at ensuring local football makes a strong recovery.
We have all seen the physical and mental health benefits from the return of grassroots football and whatever your role want you to find joy and fulfilment in the game.
Football is about people and partnerships, the local game has lots of fantastic people who work tirelessly to make football happen week in week out and we look forward to working collectively to develop the game over the next three years.
Sitting behind the strategic objectives are detailed operational plans which map out support for specific areas and form part of individual staff work programmes.
The strategy contains clear targets and performance against objectives will be monitored throughout the strategy period.
We encourage everyone to get involved in grassroots football, love the beautiful game and develop lifelong friendships."