Women & Girls Kick Start Grant 2017 Kicks Off
Women & Girls Kick Start Grant 2017 Kicks Off!
East Riding County FA are launching the Kick Start Grant for 2017 to support the development of new female provision within the County.
After the success of last year’s grants, the East Riding Kick Start Grant is returning.
With the FA announcing their new strategy in March around Women and Girls football with the target of doubling participation by 2020, we want to support clubs as much as possible to help them to develop new provision for females within the County.
In 2016 five clubs applied for the grant, developing;
- 2 x new Under 8’s teams
- 1 x new Under 10’s team
- 1 x new Under 12’s team
- 1 new Women’s Walking Football session
For 2017 there are 6 grants available to develop new Women’s or girl’s provision.
The offer for the Women and Girl’s grant is:
There are a number of terms and conditions for the Women and Girls grant, these include;
- Deliver new provision – i.e. a new session or a new age group (this doesn’t include a team moving up to a new age group at the end of the season)
- Deliver a minimum of 10 sessions
- Engage new participants
- Record attendance of the participants
- Make links with local partners (i.e. schools, colleges and community groups) to support the recruitment of the activity. Support with this will be provided by the Women and Girls Football Development Officer if needed.
- Affiliate the new team/activity to the County FA under the club affiliation.
- Complete a Monitoring and Evaluation report
Please see below for a timeline for the application process including all the key dates you need to be aware of.
If this is something your club or organisation is interested in applying for, please complete the application form that can be found at the bottom of the page, and submit it within the specified timescale outlined above.
If you have any questions regarding the grant, or you need support with completing the application form please contact:
Kirsty Leake: Women & Girls Football Development Officer on 01482 221158 or Kirsty.email@example.com