ALL REFEREES ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER EACH SEASON WITH THE EAST RIDING FA.
The registration process will be completed through the Whole Game System.
The Whole Game System provides referees at all levels with a comprehensive online administration package, with some appointing and discipline reporting being directed through the portal. This means referees at grassroots level can now enjoy many of the online processes currently available to colleagues operating at the highest levels of the game.
To access the Whole Game System you will need to know your FA Number (FAN); if you have forgotten your FAN or password you will be able to retrieve this online.
The referee registration fee for season 2020 / 2021 will be £20.
Referees who register for the 2020 / 2021 season will be eligible for appointments to (depending on refereeing level)
- FA Cup matches
- East Riding FA County Cup matches
- Representative matches
- Pre-season friendly fixtures
PRE-REQUISITES FOR REFEREE REGISTRATIONS
- Referees who will be officiating under 18s matches or below must have an in-date FA CRC (Criminal Records Check) before registering each season. The FA CRC lasts for three years from the date of issue.
- For season 2020 / 2021 all referees you wish to referee in Youth Football must also have an in-date FA Safeguarding Children qualification. For details of upcoming courses please click here.
- For those who need to renew or complete an FA CRC, please contact Referee Development Officer Will Dodds who will send you the relevant information to complete your check.
From the 2020 / 2021 season, each referee that registers for this season will subsequently start the process for automatic re-registration. Eventually, this will take away the need for you to re-register, so unless you do not intend on registering you won’t have to lift a finger to register after this period! In a nut shell, from the 2021 / 2022 season, the system should be ready to automatically re-register every referee. More information will be circulated to referees nearer the time.