Together with our partner leagues and clubs we want to bring the joys of playing football to more friends and family's with disabilities in our region.
We are committed to supporting our member clubs help develop football provision FOR ALL and we recognise that more needs to be done to encourage and help all types of player.
That is why we are proud to launch our new All Play initiative which aims to support clubs in their attempts to become fully inclusive.
The All Play package will empower clubs to take their first steps into delivering disability football and provide practical help and support.
The All Play Package will include:
- East Riding FA All Play Approved Centre Status – Certificate to display
- Promotion through East Riding FA Website and social media
- Invitations to disability specific continuous personal development (CPD) events
- Networking meetings hosted by East Riding FA
- Access to support from a regional development officer
- Funding to support the delivery of inclusive football – e.g. Venue Hire / Coaching Courses / Advertising
To become an All Play club you will need to:
- Any coaches who deliver must have a minimum of an FA Playmaker coaching qualification (Free) and an in-date CRC & safeguarding qualification
- Club to encourage all coaches to complete the free Online Safeguarding Adults Course
- Audit players within your club to see if they have a disability you could support
- Coaches must complete the free online disability football introduction workshop
- Recruit an East Riding FA Mental Wellness Champion
- Promote the England Disability Talent Pathway to eligible players within your club
- Affiliate either a U12's mixed gender team (incorporates u9, u10, u11 & u12's), an U16's mixed gender team (incorporates u13, u14, u15 & u16's) or an adult team (16+)
Click here to register your interest in becoming an 'all play' club
For further support or information please contact Participation Officer (Inclusion) Rebecca Bolton.