The Club Cover personal accident policy is designed to provide a lump sum benefit following an injury or death arising from football activities.
The insurance features the following key features
- Officials are automatically included
- Any player registered by the club is included within the cover for each declared team
- Cover includes all games, organised training, direct travel to and from games, social events, tournaments
- Players 16 – 55 years and Officials 16 – 75 years
- Payment of the weekly benefit is subject to a 14 day excess/deferment period
Please be advised that Personal Accident Insurance is optional for season 2012-2013. From season 2013 – 2014 Personal Accident Insurance will be mandatory for all affiliated clubs.
To request an application pack please contact the ERCFA office on 01482 221158.