ERCFA Youth Council are Recruiting
The East Riding County FA Youth Council are recruiting!!
The East Riding County FA believe having the views of young people is a vital part of developing football at a grassroots level which is why we are thrilled to announce we are now recruiting young people aged between 14 and 24 to join our Youth Council.
The Council that was formed last year has representatives from all aspects of football including coaches, referees, those involved in coaching disability football, and female football.
After running for a year, the Council is now established as a committee and is an excellent addition to the County FA, acting as the voice of young people within the County.
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to be part of the team to undertake roles within East Riding County FA to help contribute to our continuous ambition of developing football in all areas including; disability football, women & girl’s football, coaching and refereeing along with other priority areas we are striving to develop and improve across grassroots football.
The Youth Council will help the County FA to achieve their goals and will also have opportunities to attend events such as County FA run events and much more in an attempt to raise the profile of the impact children and young people can have on local football.
Why should you apply?
• These voluntary positions are a great way to boost your CV and is extremely rewarding if you want to build on your passion of improving grassroots football.
• It will give you an opportunity to build on your personal skills and enhance your employability.
• It’s a fantastic way to create a positive working relationship with County FA Staff and current volunteers in all aspects of the game.
• You will gain vital experience of working within a team, giving you the opportunity to develop and enhance your communication skills.
• You have the opportunity to collectively shape the ERCFA Youth Council allowing you to become involved in areas of grassroots football you feel you can have a positive impact on.
• You will receive support from County FA Staff in your own personal development and with the development of the Youth Council.
• You will also receive East Riding CFA Youth Council kit.
If you wish to apply to become part of this exciting programme, please complete the application form below and return it by email to Kirsty.email@example.com
The deadline for all applications is 5pm Friday 29th November 2019.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Kirsty Leake on 01482 221158 (Mon-Fri 9:30am-4:30pm) or on the email above.