Transition Phase CPD
Join us at Hessle Sporting Club on Wednesday the 25th of July for a two hour theory/practical workshop looking at the key considerations for players as they transition through the different formats of football from 5v5 to 11v11.
This workshop will look at the challenges faced by players and coaches as they progress through the different formats of the game. The practical will show a range of practices to help players deal with the change in numbers and size of pitches.
- Consider some of the factors which contribute or help to support the transition from Mini Soccer –7v7- 9v9 – 11v11
- Highlight the challenges & discuss some solutions (there is no secret answer!!)
- Examine the role of the coach
- Identify what the players need
- Have a look at some practical work (Just a snapshot)
Venue: Hessle Sporting Club, King George V, Boothferry Road, Hessle HU13 9AN
Start time: 6:30pm (6pm arrival)
End time: 8pm