have you ever sat at home and wondered how and why decisions are made?
Well, people of all ages, genders, races and abilities are now getting into refereeing.
Refereeing is a great way to:
- Keep involved in the game you love
- Remain involved in the game after retirement or injury
- Play a vital role in ensuring players understand the laws and enjoy the game
- Increase participation in the sport
- Make new and lasting friends
The FA Basic Referee Course
Full Basic Referee Course. The East Riding FA holds several courses throughout the year and will involve practical training followed by a test on the Laws of Association Football and an examination which involves watching a theory DVD.